Learning guitar can be extremely rewarding and well worth the effort it takes in the beginning.
The following concepts are covered in the initial months to build a solid foundation:
- Parts of the guitar
- Reading basic Tablature and chord blocks
- Right and left hand mechanics
- Tuning the guitar (without a tuner)
- Single note melodies (nursery ryhmes, etc)
- Basic open chords
- Rhythm and strumming patterns
As we progress, we'll apply your knowledge in a musical way. This will include:
- Assembling chords into familiar progressions
- Learning some of your favourite tunes
Contact me here if you have any questions or to book a consultation.
Available times here.